Monday, February 04, 2008

BDSM and other Halloween Tricks

I can't say I'm particularly impressed with the silly trappings of the so-called BDSM "lifestyle." I gave up Halloween trick or treet when I was 14.

All the silly paraphernalia is stupid at best, European crap at worst. You don't see latinos or Africans shopping at the leather gear shop, do you? Frankly you can do the same thing with a cheap roll of duct tape from the hardware store as anything you bought from the BDSM "boutique."

No, really! The Torqemada look really doesn't turn me on!

1 comment:

Will said...

For me BDSM has never been about the leather and pompous parade. If I can't have a better time than with my cock, so why waste time on leather aprons and sex chairs?

But I like to give pain. I LOVE to humiliate. And I love to fuck my way, and my way only.

Can't do that with just any girl. And BDSM is the best way to find her.