Wednesday, February 27, 2008

BoOYAH Bait III

I'm filthy-minded, and I can take it too.

I know one man who damn-near crashes through the roof of the Tony-Eveready-nasty-scale. He might take me out on a date, then when he's sure he's got what he thought he had, spread out on the mattress someplace, while he's up inside me doing to me, that's when he might pick up his cell and call up some of his roe dogs. Tell them how it is, that is got it that way. How he's got it in the bed, right now. This is kind of fucking they talk about all the time in the street. They kind they brag on, but can't really prove. This he has to share with them, to let them witness for themselves, so tomorrow they know the bragging was all truth. He doesn't really ask if I think it will be OK, if I agree to outside parties to this event, he knows I'm game, he knows I will, he just invites them to come over, to see. "Yeah, it's all good, c'mon, it's all good!"

Once they see me, stripped down, in person he'll show them how I am. He'll finger-fuck me for the audience. Maybe start off with a grinding, twisting, stretching, two, three, or four, finger-fuck. He tries to touch my cervix, then he pulls his fingers out and holds them up to show everybody how wet they are, because I'm the kind of filthy freak that likes the abuse.

Sometimes I see myself outside myself, flushed with humiliation and craving, and kicking out my legs wide to get more. More! More please! I see myself just like they see me.

They see me. His buddies, I mean. His buddies are a Greek Chorus, like Bobbleheads, nodding in agreement.

(The Chorus):

"Dang, dog! She so nasty!"

"Look it! Look it! Her nippo's hard! Nippo's all hard and shit! Nippo's all hard!"

"Yup, she nasty! She so nasty!"

"Nasty ho. OOOO, she nasty!"

"Yup!"

See me now? A perfectly degraded bitch, do you feel me?

(The Chorus):

"She like it!"

"She like it!"

"Don't you, bitch?"

Yes I do.

(The Chorus):

"Yeah, she do!"

"Yeah, she do!"

"Go! Tell on yourself!"

"Tell on yourself!"

"Tell on yourself, bitch!"

"She like it!"

"She like it!"

"Nasty bitch!"

"Yeah, she do!"

"Yeah, she do!"


Then when he finally busts that big sticky-thick nut on me, and then passes me off to that chorus to take their turn, that's BoOYAH!

Am I filthy-minded? Can I take it? (Say "Yup!")


Do you feel me now?

Holler "BoOYAH!"


No comments: