Monday, February 11, 2008

The Toss Back

I like any position that a man might enjoy, of course, but my favorite position is with a man on top where he belongs.

I've gotten pretty flexible at the great toss-back. That is, spreading my legs wide and tossing my knees all the way back. To lift a standard line from hip-hop, I toss 'em back "like I just don't care." Well, I care, actually. I care that a man has full access to that wet split he enjoys. I show a man I'm ready to be used. My friend Terrence says even the most proper woman looks like the lowest street bitch when she's in that position.

I believe it, but there's nothing proper about it for me. I want the fuck, the pure fuck!

On my back with the man on top, a man is in complete control of the fuck. No need for him to struggle to get the right hold. With a man on top the pussy is his, all his; his pleasure ride, his stroke, his to use as he pleases. With a man on top a bitch like me can't run, can't escape, can't avoid the dick. With legs tossed back and the man on top, I've got no choice but to take the knock down.

So I toss back and take that dick!

No comments: