Saturday, February 09, 2008

Fuck Motel


I have been on this journey ever since my daddy threw me out of his house.

Before that actually, since it was after the sixth or seventh time he caught me in bed with some guy, or heard about be suckin' some guys dick, that he ran me out his house and out into the street. Even then I was the type that had her prom dates with three members of the basketball team in the back end of somebody's Minivan.

So I've always been this way—physical, carnal, oh hell, say it like it is. Just a pure-ass slut! Just a natural-born freak! I just like it. Treat me like the nasty bitch I am, fuck me all night, I'm going to like it. Some bitches are just born nasty.

Seems like everybody knew what kind of bitch I was long before I figured it out. For a while I just thought I was spreading my legs every night just to stay in a warm bed and keep out of the streets at night. By the time I got to staying in the city, the thugs got hold of me. The thugs know what time it is. Thugs can spot a bitch like me a mile away. Thugs will turn a bitch out, and break a bitch down in a minute. Thugs know what a bitch like me gets used for. My daddy threw me out his house because I was a bad girl. The thugs, on the other like bad girls. Long live the thugs!

I guess I got an understanding about myself one night at some nasty fuck motel. I was flat on my back, staring up at the naked light bulb on the ceiling with some thug boning the shit out of me, sticking the dick to me deep and raw. You know, driving his big hard dick head hard into the pussy, doggin' the pussy, running up the walls of the hole to get that feelin' he liked. I got an understanding about myself right there in that nasty fuck motel. I got the biggest nastiest filthiest cum of my whole mutha-fuckin' life up until then. Right there in that fuck motel.

And I have never looked back.

No comments: