Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Boogeyman of Wilmington

On my journey to Baltimore yesterday, a funny thing happened in the first 25 minutes riding south of Philly.

Seems I was absconded with, so to speak, straight under Amtrak’s watchful gaze at the Delaware station by El Cujo de Wilmington, the Boogeyman of Wilmington.

El Cujo caught me looking hungry, you know, down there where good girls don’t gaze. Boogeymen catch those little glances. Boogeymen are quite perceptive that way.

He was Dominican. Muy Grande! Si, es un monstruo! A monster!

“Si Mami, Chupame!” he said. [Translation: Yes mommy, this here is suckable!]

Promise? I asked.

Chupa mi pinga, bay-bee!” he said. [Tr: Suck my dick, bay-bee!]

“Well, maybe…”

“You can get the next train, bay-bee!” he said.

Well, I suppose… I could hang with you a while.

“Ah,” he said, “Puto! Mujerzuela!” Then he suggested, “Ven satisfacer mis amigos. Puede satisfacer mis socios. Le gustaría que sí? Le gustaría Dominicana fuck hombres, sí? You can have a real good time, bay-bee.” [Tr: I see you’re a bitch, a slut. You can do my friends. You can do my partners too! You like that, yes? You like to fuck Dominican men? You can have a real good time, bay-bee!]

“Chinga, si!” I said. “Me gustaría que!” I said. “Y sus amigos también!” I said. “Yes,” I said, “and you want me to do all your friends, too?” [Tr. Fuck yes, I’d like that! And their friends too… and you want me to do all your friend, too?]

“Si!” he said gripping himself, “You will enjoy it. Usted sabe que se. You know you will. Usted sabe que se.” [Tr: You know you like it!]

“OK, I guess so.” I said.

He smiled, took my hand, led me off the train and introduced me to the great city of Wilmington, Delaware, adding, “Usted debe ser una puta caliente.”[Tr. You must be a hot bitch!]

Dominicano monstruo! So perceptive, these Dominican men!

And when he was done with me, he fed what was left to me to his friends, and I did them too.

El cujo! Such a monster!

No comments: