Saturday, February 02, 2008

Head

I like to give head.

Give head, suck a dick, go down on a man; call it what you like, it’s all about serving a man for his pleasure.

When I give a man head I play on him with my tongue until the inside of his stomach twists up with the craving, and he gets musty-hot with sweat trying to keep hold of himself until you can’t TAKE any more and the crazy-hot-lust demon seizes control of him and he jams my head down on his dick and MAKEs me serve the dick… more like SERVE THE DICK!

Or sometimes I just like it when a man folds his hands behind his head, kicks back and gets served.

Either way, it’s about serving a man for HIS pleasure. If a bitch, such as myself, likes the taste of dick, it ain’t nothing he needs to be concerned with, just so long a she serves the dick. It’s natures’ way.

When I do it, I get down between the legs of a man and take the dick in my mouth, and work my tongue around the head until it gets hard. Then run my mouth up and down on it and push the head up against the roof of my mouth with my tongue against the back to the dick. While I am running the dick head up and back into my throat I flick the flat of my tongue against the back of the dick. I run my head up and down on the dick pushing the head of it deep up in my throat until he lets me know I’m satisfied I’m doing him right.

I like it when a man enjoys the feelings, and when he thinks I did him proper. I like it when he slips his fingers in my hair and pulls my head down hard on the dick, all the way down.

And then gives me that thick creamy reward.

See! I told you I was a bad girl. I think you might need to punish me!

2 comments:

Salpecam said...

A lady's work is never done... but it should be done like this

Anonymous said...

Great post