Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Dinner on 8

Dinner and a show. Perhaps a single sitting of sweat sausage, salty balls and tossed salad. Maybe something thick and creamy for desert.

I am a very oral sort of person. I mean I like oral sex. I like the taste of a man, yes all around there, all of it; the dick, sweaty nut sack, and right on down lower. One time I was doing it and I started to do the tossed salad thing on a man. He said something to me like, "Your sure making a whole meal of it, aren't you?"

I read some comment someplace by a guy who liked to make women do that, lick guy's ass holes, that is. He said, "When a bitch is sucking a dick she can think about something else, when she's sucking an asshole, she knows she's sucking an asshole!" I say that when a female is sucking a dick, a man might still think he's doing it with it with a nice girl, but when she's sticks her tongue in his asshole, he knows he has a nasty bitch to work with.

Enough said!

No comments: