Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Kites


There was flurry of posts to another blog a few months back that toyed with the idea of possible events that might happen were a female to be deposited unattended into a Maximum Security Prison for Men. I'll leave the details to others to speculate on or write about. I'll just say that it makes for a certain amount of good fantasy matter, the thought of being the designated fuck toy for a men's prison population.

The closest I've ever gotten is to be the first female a former prisoner has had sex with on the evening after his release from the penitentiary. There is nothing quite as awesome as a man who is grunting six or seven years of incarceration-enforced celibacy out of his system! That, to put it bluntly, is some pure fucking!

Every time I see one of those Department of Correction busses bringing home a load of ex-convicts, I want to follow the thing so I can meet the disembarking passengers at the re-entry station.

I also have a few special pen-pals in my life. I have a regular correspondence going with a couple of prisoners. There is one prisoner in particular I am fond of writing to. He actually came to me by a circuitous route. I had been writing to another prisoner, though the correspondence wasn't, well, quite what either of us were looking for at the time. No problem, he passed my letters down the cell block to another prisoner who was more than enthusiastic for some nasty letter exchanges. He sent me off a little letter introducing himself and our torrid correspondence began.

Since then, he's put me on his visitor list and we spend the occasional afternoon in sexual-tension filled visiting rooms. Regrettably these meetings are under the watchful eyes of the chaperoning prison guards du jour.

<Sigh> If only we could do the conjugal thing. What a weekend that would be!

No comments: