Wednesday, March 12, 2008

She Real Gone, Jack!

I doubt that I’m the kind of female you like to take home to meet your mother, but then again, you probably don’t let your mother know you’ve got that nasty streak, do you? I don’t have that dilemma. I’m hyphy about it; gone stupid with it. I just let it flow.

Sexuality is just there, it’s neither good nor evil, it just is. Folks were doing it long before me, and they’ll be doing it long after I’m gone. People ask me why I act out so nasty, why I let men treat me nasty, use me like they do, and why I don’t seem to mind it one bit that I’ve been used.

While I enjoy being scandalous, a slut, a skank, I usually see myself as more of an aficionado of sexuality and a catalyst for the experience. I also think that if I’m going to do the thing with a man, he should get off a good one, or frankly, why even bother? If it’s the dirty element of sex that’s so enjoyable, then the dirtier it is the more enjoyable it’s bound to be. Don't you think so, too?

I don’t particularly feel “used” in any way, actually. When it comes to sex, I can bang the boards with the best of them. Maybe I’m not the kind of female you like to take home to mother, but chances are I might be a lot more interesting.

When it comes down to it, it’s all so simple, really: I like a cool whiskey and a stiff dick!

No comments: