Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Sharing and the Mystic Bonds of Men

I’m real turned on by the whole mystic bonding thing between men. It’s a special dynamic. A man might tell his buddies about how he used you, share all the details. Pretty soon you got another man who heard about it and wants to get some too. Word gets around fast.

Better still, a man will just ask me to take care of one of his partners. I’ve been shared by men that way a lot of times. I admit I like for men to pass me around like that. Sort of like they pass around a six-pack of beer. Everybody tears off a can and throws the empty out when they’re done with it. I get into being used like that.

It’s a simple gesture, really.

There’s no emotion involved. It’s about men sharing physical pleasure with each other.

I’ve also done two men, or a group of men. At the same time, I mean. That has a whole special dynamic too. Sometimes they plan to do it together in advance and just let me in on it when the time comes for me to know what’s jumping off.

Sometimes it just unfolds, like a freaky little drama. Maybe a couple of men just testing how far a bitch like me will go, or maybe it will start with just a little lewd gesture, or few words, or maybe a little more. Maybe a man might take me out to show me off to a buddy or two, then slip his hand up my thigh; not too much at first, just enough to lift my skirt. Then he’ll take it a little bit further. Take it just a step at a time, until he gets my drawers to drop.

Next he might slip his hand between my legs and spread open the pussy split with his thumb and forefinger. Most females find it totally humiliating to have a man spread her pussy lips apart like that, especially to display it to another man. But I enjoy gettin’ displayed like that.

It’s a simple gesture, really.

No comments: