Thursday, January 24, 2008

A is for Anal

There ain’t no nice way to do anal sex.

You know, I know, every man knows only bad girls like to take it up the ass. Bad like me. I like it up the ass. Bad enough to do it face down, bent over the back of the trunk of a car way back around the dark turn in some alley; maybe have two or three fella’z take a turn running up in it, running up against the lining of my rectum. Bent over the trunk of a car serving it up to them.

Rectum, rectumy, wrecktomy. That feeling of getting my asshole stretched. Two or three fella’z all in a train. Knocking down walls. Driving in deep, makin’ a hole. Drivin' the dicks deep. Deep up in my guts. Makin' a hole.

Makin’ a big wide hole where my little pink anus used to be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

reading that shit makes me whont to fuck you in the ass too!

me

Salpecam said...

You certainly understand your job! Visit my Rough Penetration blog!